New to Aurora Kids? Each child in your family can do their first class for free!
Due to the overwhelming response for private lessons we are having to change our approach to handling what’s left of this session.
We are calling everyone currently enrolled to update you on the status of your class. Please be patient with us as we work through this scheduling challenge.
If you are in a Mighty Moose class or Parent Child class and have a close friend group of people that are also enrolled, you can help us out if you’d like to continue the session with that small group.
We are doing our best to follow the newest mandate, ensure everyone’s safety, and follow through on our classes.
Thanks for sticking with us and being flexible as we work this out.
There are only three weeks left in the session. It is our goal to keep your kiddos happy and moving and as healthy as possible.
Aurora Kids is open with small class, camp and clinic sizes. Face masks are required for everyone over 2 years old. Temperature checks for adults and kids before participating as well as hand washing before entering the gyms.
Everyone over the age of 2 needs to be masked at our facility. Kids in 4-6 year old classes & School age classes will need to keep them on in the gyms for camps, classes, clinics and open gyms. 3-4 year olds in PreK classes will not be required to wear them in the gym. We will allow kids to take their masks off when tumbling and doing gymnastics skills. Kids in the gym for Tutors will not be required to wear a mask.
Please call us or email if you have any questions or concerns as we update our policies. It is our goal to keep everyone safe and the gym open.
907-345-0093 or email@example.com
COVID-19 Information Resources:
If you need information, a good source is the Centers for Disease Control:
Aurora Kids’ Enhanced Operations:
Here is what is currently underway at Aurora Kids Gymnastics so that families can be assured that our facility continues to maintain high standards related to the health and wellness of staff and families.
We have increased cleaning procedures, including:
- We are deep cleaning our gymnastics equipment 2x per day and wiping down high contact surfaces after each class.
- During open hours, staff are frequently wiping down touch screens, counters, door handles and other surfaces.
- Sanitizer has been placed in our stationary hand sanitizer stations to disinfect your hands.
- We are mounting spray bottle holders with disinfectant and towels all throughout the facility. We’ve added disinfecting wipes in canisters in both lobbies and encourage families to use them generously.
- We are encouraging everyone to wash their hands immediately before and after class.
- We are removing communally touched items from the lobby, such as books and toys.
- We are temporarily removing musical instruments from classes.
- We are disinfecting the balls in Parent Child classes after every class.
- We will be having open gym during the week.
- Our Fall class schedule and online registration is available. We have added more classes throughout the day to help with whatever Anchorage School District decides will be their schedule. We have spread classes out to decrease lobby crossover and moved the lobby furniture. We will continue to run smaller classes. We have reformatted our lesson plans to decrease contact and increase cleaning ability.
- New Monthly scheduling available to allow for flexibility. Full session enrollment will still be available with a discount.
Aurora Kids’ Sick kid policy:
As always, if anyone in your family is sick or potentially sick, please call out of class. We will do our best to accommodate everyone as best we can for make-ups. We take cold and flu seriously as well as this new virus. We will continue to do everything we can to continue to be as germ free as possible. We appreciate your help and support. We will do our best to continue running classes.
We understand that families will need to make choices about their participation. Please continue to support us as much as you can. We depend on and appreciate your business.
Please call us if you have questions or concerns. We will keep you posted with updates.